Sunday 2 September 2012

Concencration Prayer:a must say for dedicated catholics

She watches over the world always.
MORNING OFFERING FOR THE SCAPULAR WEARERS



   O, my God, through the immaculate heart of Mary, I offer you, the most precious blood of Jesus Christ from all the alters of the world. Joining with it, the offering of my every thought, word and actions of this day.
O, my Jesus, I desire today to gain every indulgence and merits I can, and offer them together with myself to Mary immaculate that she may best apply them to the interest of your most sacred heart. Precious blood of Jesus Christ saves us.
Immaculate heart of Mary prays for us.
Most sacred heart of Jesus Christ have mercy on us.
O, most beautiful flower of Carmel, most fruitful vine, splendor of heaven, holy and singular, who brought forth the only son of God and still ever remaining a pure virgin, assist me in this necessity, o, star of the sea, help and protect me, show me that you are my mother.
O, Mary conceived without original sin pray for us who have recourse to you.
Mother and ornament of Carmel pray for us.
Virgin flower of Carmel pray for us. 
Patronesses of all who wear the scapular pray for us.
Hope of all who die wearing the scapular prays for us.
St. Joseph friend of the sacred heart, pray for us.
St. Joseph chaste spouse of Mary, pray for us.
St. Joseph our patrons pray for us.
O, sweet heart of Mary be our salvation. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

please your kind opinions are welcomed and appreciated.